This is the second part of the workout I did on my first morning in Vienna, Austria after a few stretches and plies
in first position (last post). Try this at home to lift the seat, and tone the legs!
Starting position: Heels in, toes out. Hinge forward from the hips, holding on to the back of a chair, ledge, or counter. Chest open, long spine, flat back, and abs pulled in tight. Supporting leg should be straight (not locked) or slightly bent.
- Lift and lower the working leg almost all the way to ground, trying to keep hips square. -12x reps
- Lift and lower the working leg for tiny pulses up and down – 15 sec.
- Small circles with control – 12x each direction.
- Leg extension lengthening the leg away from you and then squeezing it into your glute – 12x reps
- Small pulses with heel to ceiling – 15 sec.
Repeat on other side, and do it again two more times or add it to the Bermudian Butt Lifts, or Walk the Plank Ab Challenge in previous posts!